Mobile Sign up | Login
Skincare
sunscreen for acne-prone and sensitive skin?
w
2022-12-12 13:41
people liked

I really need to start wearing sunscreen but I’m so scared to bc every sunscreen seems to have a high score for acne and irritants. I know that this is a slight overreaction but my skin is the type to breakout over the most MINOR of things, so I just want to be careful. I am using cetaphil gentle foaming cleanser and aczone and aveeno clear complexion lotion in the morning and tretinoin and cerave moisturizer cream. any recommendations would be absolutely amazing, tysm!! <3

f
2022-12-25 18:21
people liked

Right now I use the Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer with spf and so far so good. Also, Zitsticka makes an spf serum that is lightweight, and they are literally an acne company so i think nothing in it should break you out. Only downside is its pretty damn expensive.

b
2022-12-30 23:45
people liked

I've been using Paula's Choice Resist tinted sunscreen for a while now and haven't had any reactions. Also was using Elta MD post-procedure and I really liked it as well! I only switched to Paula's because it has peptides and other helpful things. The Elta might be better for you because it's intended for super sensitive skin. I hope you're doing the tretinoin only at night it can make you more sensitive to the sun.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.