Skincare
sunscreen for acne-prone and sensitive skin?
w
2022-12-12 13:41
people liked

I really need to start wearing sunscreen but I’m so scared to bc every sunscreen seems to have a high score for acne and irritants. I know that this is a slight overreaction but my skin is the type to breakout over the most MINOR of things, so I just want to be careful. I am using cetaphil gentle foaming cleanser and aczone and aveeno clear complexion lotion in the morning and tretinoin and cerave moisturizer cream. any recommendations would be absolutely amazing, tysm!! <3

f
2022-12-25 18:21
people liked

Right now I use the Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer with spf and so far so good. Also, Zitsticka makes an spf serum that is lightweight, and they are literally an acne company so i think nothing in it should break you out. Only downside is its pretty damn expensive.

b
2022-12-30 23:45
people liked

I've been using Paula's Choice Resist tinted sunscreen for a while now and haven't had any reactions. Also was using Elta MD post-procedure and I really liked it as well! I only switched to Paula's because it has peptides and other helpful things. The Elta might be better for you because it's intended for super sensitive skin. I hope you're doing the tretinoin only at night it can make you more sensitive to the sun.

D
2023-11-07 12:10
people liked

Thanks for the advice.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.