Mobile Sign up | Login
Makeup
Concealer for dry skin- non irritating/ comedogenic
R
2020-12-14 11:15
people liked

Hello there,

I am looking for a concealer for dry skin (and dark under-eyes) with at most 1's in the COSDNA rating. I became allergic to my beloved Too Faced Born this way concealer and am looking for a replacement. I need it to be cruelty free as well. Any recommendations are appreciated! :)

l
2021-01-12 06:35
people liked

I use JOAH. It's the best for me at this time. I am older and have dry crepey eyes. It's a lightweight concealer. You can buy at CVS.

Thank you I will check this out! –
R
Remyyyd
2021-01-22
has dimethicone, trimethicone, & butylene glycol –
v
vdorocket
2021-02-25
v
2021-06-28 03:05
people liked

Remyyyd said:
Hello there,

I am looking for a concealer for dry skin (and dark under-eyes) with at most 1's in the COSDNA rating. I became allergic to my beloved Too Faced Born this way concealer and am looking for a replacement. I need it to be cruelty free as well. Any recommendations are appreciated! :)

i'd recommend l'oreal true match concealer. this specific type.

https://www.lorealparisusa.com/products/makeup/face/concealer/true-match-concealer.aspx?&shade=light-medium-warm-w4-5

Last edited: 2021-06-28 03:05

c
2021-07-30 20:43
people liked

Hi! I'm not sure if it would work for your skin- but the Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Concealer is great for Dry Skin! I'd recommend checking out the ingredients first, but it was wonderful for me when I was on Accutane.

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.