Skincare
Sunscreen for oily skin
s
2020-11-20 11:06
people liked

Any recommendations for light spf 30 sunscreen for acne/comedone prone oily skin please? something similar to Avene day protector UV EX 30?
La Roche possay anthelios / bioderma dont seem to work for me!! :(

2020-11-20 18:48
people liked

My top-3 sunscreens for oily skin among some 10 sunscreens I used the last two years in hot humid climates during the vacations, as well as in dry hot Russian summer during the gardening works at noon time. All of them do not give white cast, do not have wet finish and do not irritate my eyes (which sometimes happens even with expensive and hiped sunscreens):
- VICHY Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid SPF 30
- COSMETEA Green Tea Aqua Mint Sun Gel SPF 50 (my favorite, totally inivisible)
- ETUDE HOUSE Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50

g
2021-04-15 04:10
people liked

The Sun Bum Mineral Tinted Sunscreen is a must. I have extremely oily/acne prone skin and I've found that this product never breaks me out. It also has the nice finish where it makes redness and scars seems smoother and less noticeable.

2021-10-14 22:43
people liked

Try ishonest Sun Care series. They have two types of products - pre and post sun-exposure. The active ingredients are non-comedogenic botanical oils in highest possible concentrations. So there's no risk of eruptions.

Last edited: 2021-10-18 18:00

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.