Skincare
Gentle cleanser and moisturizer
m
2020-06-20 23:55
people liked

Does anyone know of a completely non comedogenic gentle cleanser and moisturizer? I haven’t been able to find any that score all 0s. Even products that dermatologists recommend (Cerave, cetaphil) still have pore clogging ingredients. But the way my skin is set up.. i can’t handle it even in small amounts. I’m hoping to find something that i can get at my local target or Walmart but I’m not opposed to ordering them if necessary.

Thanks so much for the help!

k
2020-06-21 06:03
people liked

vanicream gentle cleanser has all zeros/ is totally non-comedogenic and very gentle. almost all moisturizers technically have “pore clogging” ingredients but I’d say a safe bet is neutrogena Hydroboost extra-dry (no fragrance). maybe give those a go? also, some oils are non-comedogenic if you’d prefer to use something like rosehip oil or squalane for a moisturizer but that’s up to you.

a
2020-06-21 11:50
people liked

kflaboun said:
vanicream gentle cleanser has all zeros/ is totally non-comedogenic and very gentle. almost all moisturizers technically have “pore clogging” ingredients but I’d say a safe bet is neutrogena Hydroboost extra-dry (no fragrance). maybe give those a go? also, some oils are non-comedogenic if you’d prefer to use something like rosehip oil or squalane for a moisturizer but that’s up to you.

Hello guys, I'm a guy 25 years old, new to the skincare routine (I didn't care about these things before but now due to several reasons I must) I read too much about skincare last days and found that my skin is mixed oily and I need to buy a cleanser-toner-moisture(lotion) eye cream, weekly scrubber and a brush like foreo , I bought Neutrogena scrub and the brush and two different types of moisturizing creams (Nivea, Johnson) but I forgot that I suffer from a bad problem , I HAVE SINUSITIS and the smell of both creams is awfully hurting me bad!!, I can't breathe normally because of the smell and I suffered alot!!!, people who have sinusitis will understand what I mean , any fragrance , dust , smoke will cause a real suffer!!

I could endure the smell of weekly scrub (as I'm going to use it once a week only) but I threw the creams I still need to buy a cleanser, moisture, toner, eye cream, and they MUST include no fragrance which going to make me suffer, for experts please help me !! I'd prefer products of famous international companies so that I could find it easily in my country, your suggestions is truly appreciated I'm really waiting for a help and thanks in advance.

s
you have wayyy too many steps. double cleansing, moisturizer, and sunscreen is best. also scrubs may be extremely harmful. It's hard to find fragrance free products, but they're definitely out there. - softmilk 2020-07-12
n
2020-06-22 10:39
people liked

Soy Bomb Water Gel by Soo'Ae New York - I have sensitive skin and this is the only moisture that doesn't irritate my face.
Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil by Clarins - I apply it to get dewy skin; the smell is strong, though.
Kanebo free plus Mild Soap by Kanebo Freeplus - Amino cleanser, very gentle and creamy with bubbles. It's in a tube.

Last edited: 2020-06-22 10:43

J
2021-01-17 14:39
people liked

My significant other and I both reacted to the Vanicream "gentle cleanser", which was very odd.

My go to is always the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle CREAMY (that's important, the foaming one has fragrance) face wash. As for moisturizers, I like the Clinique Hydro-boost moisturizer and serum, and am currently testing Neutrogena's fragrance free version of the serum, which seems to be a good dupe with a better dispenser.

Best of luck!

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.