Skincare
is there any moisturizer /lotion without any clogging ing?
2012-11-18 02:26
イチオシ数

I've searching for almost 4 year for the perfect moisturizer without any pore clogging ingredient and havent found one. Thanks to you guy i am able to cut and paste ingredients and analyze them but havent had any luck :( I breakout every time i try a lotion have you tried one ?

Hi cosette, I know how you feel, that's why I make my own products. Check us out @cremedilacreme - sniffytuna 2015-03-24
2012-12-26 09:54
イチオシ数

Hi, I'm using E45. It's not perfect but the best so far.
Lotion and cream are different but I'm using both on my face, depending from the weather: lotion is quite light where cream is more heavy but moisturises better.

n
2013-04-13 00:01
イチオシ数

The best I have ever used is Dermalogica Active Moist. It is quite expensive but worth it. I am very sensitive to clogging and this has never broken me out. I can't recommend it enough.

2013-05-04 13:07
イチオシ数

With the help of the ingredients, it will be very helpful for you to know what will be better for you to use, either cream or lotion.
-----------------------
Mac Edens
Brand Manager for adult onesies australia
Suite 98
1A 400 King William St
Adelaide, SA 5000

2013-09-25 21:20
イチオシ数

Have you ever tried aloe vera gel with panthenol? It's not very moisturising but it's ok. I have been using it for a long time now after I gave up on all the creams and lotions...

m
2013-09-27 14:12
イチオシ数

Have u considered gel moisturizers... they usually r better than creams & lotions... maybe try a sample of clinique's DDMG.

v
2014-05-18 04:14
イチオシ数

"Balea Aqua Serum" is sold in German DM drugstore chain. I have been using the serum morning/ day/ night for a long time. It has never ever caused acne. It is oil-free and full of hydrating ingredients and is really cheap (less than 4 euros). I am using it as hydrating cream, during winter I put two layers. You can check ingredients here, at Cosdna. If you can buy it in your country, do it. They also sell "Balea Aqua Cream". It is completely non-comedogenic, but has alcohol and my skin cannot tolerate it. Perhaps you can order the serum online from DM web page.

A
2014-06-21 22:42
イチオシ数

Try pure Argan Oil

J
2014-07-09 01:13
イチオシ数

The best Ive tried that doesnt cause problem is Clinique's moisture surge. Its the pink gel. But my god that misturizer is almost $40. Im running out, but this time im going to try Garnier's moisture rescue gel-cream for dry skin. Its a pink gel, just like moisture surge. No comedogenic ingredients either. The only thing that pisses me off is the alchohol. But Thats all I can afford right now. Another drugstore moisturizer that looks promising is the Youth code day/night creme. Seems non-comedogenic too. If al else fails, back to the moisture surge it is. But I would give any of these a go :)

p
2015-07-05 12:09
イチオシ数

Hey, I use straight up aloe gel (with no fragrance, no dye) and it works wonderfully. I usually seal it with jojoba oil.

2016-02-05 05:31
イチオシ数

The best for me Who never clogged my pores are these :
- topicrem fluide peau intolerante (France)
- neutral face cream (Sweden)
- innisfree the minimum Fresh cream (Korea)
- sanosan cream -pflegecreme (international)
- la mer med 24h fluid (Germany)

I never had pimples with this creams

I live in Belgium but I always order my cosmetics in different countries thus I know a lot of brands !

f
2016-06-01 14:09
イチオシ数

aloe vera gel is best for skin care...it gives good results...try it ones

c
2016-08-12 19:49
イチオシ数

I'm sixteen and I got rid of all of my spots with Clinique's ddml+, it's really expensive though but one bottle lasted me about six months and it's definetly worth it.

m
2018-05-30 19:26
イチオシ数

Hi,

Here is a herbal Intense Moisturizer Bar a very gentle soap for skin problems and Atopic dermatitis.It also protects dry scaly skin to look healthy shiny.

Have a Beautiful Skin!!.

私たちは、あなたが私たちのウェブサイト上で最高の体験を得るためにクッキーを使用します。[X] ボタンをクリックすると、このことに同意したことになります。