Skincare
Sunscreen
C
2016-05-11 19:30
イチオシ数

Have anyone found a sunscreen without andre cloging or irritating ingredients?

n
U can try Innisfree daily uv MILD - ngocthu9 2017-08-24
f
2016-06-01 14:02
イチオシ数

no i not seen any sunscreen like that type you mention in your post......sorryy

a
2016-06-27 03:00
イチオシ数

I use Badger's sport SPF 35 sunscreen. I would say it doesn't irritate my skin, didn't have any bad reaction.
I have combination skin, dry-normal/sensitive/acne prone skin. I used a hydrating toner and emulsion before putting on this sunscreen, and use double cleaning on face after to clean it. My current acne( before I bought this sunscreen) wasn't inflamed or irritated from it. Rather, my pimple is subsiding with the skincare.

Badger has Zinc Oxide which, to my knowledge, doesn't absorb the sunscreen into the skin and fully reflects the sun rays. Also is non-nano, no perfume, 98% organic. The sunscreen also is a bit white to skin since it doesn't absorb.

Non medicinal ingredients are Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Cera alba (beeswax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil and tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).

Like any sunscreen though, you should probably give a good cleaning for clean face after wearing it to completely remove anything.

You can read more about zinc oxide sunscreen here http://www.badgerbalm.com/s-33-zinc-oxide-sunscreen-nanoparticles.aspx

最終編集時間: 2016-06-27 04:28

c
2017-04-21 21:58
イチオシ数

I use Lise Watier sunshield.It's an all mineral sunscreen, and does not cause acne breakouts.Very happy with this product. It is a Canadian brand

l
2017-06-01 06:24
イチオシ数

I have been using CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM moisturizer with SPF 30 and it doesn't break me out. Korean sunscreens beat out USA made sunscreens so I researched and ordered Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream No Sebum SPF35/PA+++ 50ml to try out. I haven't received it yet but it should come any day. Will try to remember to update after I give it a whirl.

j
2017-06-23 19:22
イチオシ数

I have reacted very badly - red inflamed swollen skin for several days - to both Clinique City Block and Simple moisturiser with SPF. But I can safely use La Roche-Posay 50+ cream. Comparing the ingredients I can't see which I'm allergic to as La R-P contains octycrylene which is also in Simple and Clinique and also butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane which is in Simple. Liz Earle used to do a sunscreen that was basically titanium and zinc which was fine. Does anyone know which specific sunscreen ingredient is the worst?

私たちは、あなたが私たちのウェブサイト上で最高の体験を得るためにクッキーを使用します。[X] ボタンをクリックすると、このことに同意したことになります。