Skincare
Safe Essences for skin?(No chemicals, contaminations, etc)
h
2017-11-25 10:38
イチオシ数

I am looking for a decent essence to add into my skincare routine. I am not particular about the specific functions of the essence, but more about its ingredients and price (less than $40?). Of course, functions like brightening, fading scars, or adding moisture to the skin are a bonus plus!

Moreover, I am curious do I even need an essence? What would be the right "occasion or need" to add one?

Please lend me your advices!

G
2017-12-11 11:53
イチオシ数

I’m not sure about fading scars or anything and I’m not sure if ones really necessary for your routine but if you wanna try one out, the one by Elf is safe and pretty cheap. I use mine instead of a moisturizer, but sometimes it feels like it’s not doing enough, so i put another moisturizer on top of it.

2017-12-28 16:42
イチオシ数

CosRx works really well on my skin, specially Bha, Aha 7 & Snail Mucin 96. Maybe you'll get purging at the first time but as long you keep using it and be patient your skin would be smooth because your black & whiteheads disappear.

l
2018-02-24 09:52
イチオシ数

Though it isn't an essence, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is literally one of the best products I've come across. It helps to cleans your skin as well as give deep hydration, without causing acne. It is more viscous than most toners and unlike a lot of irritating products that US brands try to pass off as "toners," this product is truly beneficial to your skin and even helps your skin to better absorb the properties of whatever creams, lotions, treatments, etc. you apply afterwards. I like to swipe it all over my face once with a cotton pad, after cleansing to remove any residue and then pat some on with my hands. It absorbs quickly into your skin.

2018-03-30 08:16
イチオシ数

That sounds like a MLM and an advertisement....

s
2018-04-26 21:48
イチオシ数

The way it is.

私たちは、あなたが私たちのウェブサイト上で最高の体験を得るためにクッキーを使用します。[X] ボタンをクリックすると、このことに同意したことになります。