»   Not Registered ? | Login
CosDNA > Forum > Skincare Talk > acne prone skin with heavy sagging needs skincare line
acne prone skin with heavy sagging needs skincare line
Login to Reply
No Avatar
renee.ryan

2016-06-02 07:14
I am 55 yrs old and have congestion. I also just broke out with terrible cystic acne after trying a line by Rhonda Allison. My skin is sensitive to any oil, dehydrated but normal otherwise. I also have sagging skin. Today I noticed a new deep line off my mouth which has deep lines.
I am in need to find a product line that will clear up the acne and firm up my face!
I did try Laneige's Brightening Sparkling Water Foam CLeanser. I liked it very much. My complexion cleared. Downside was that when I ran out, the Target stopped carrying it. I tried the Water Bank Serum at the same time. I was looking for something to plump my skin. Didn't find it.
I tried products by Laroche-Posay - not happy.
I tried Bare Minerals Clay Cleanser - not happy.
I then tried Rhonda Allison for 3 weeks and boom! The Cystic acne with the very heavy sagging wrinkle.
Help!!
No Avatar
Chevymama_58

2016-07-25 08:03
Have you tried curology? They helped my daughter who had "had" acne and redness. Not anymore! The dermatologists work with your skin type and come up with a formula just for you. I decided to try it due to my redness,aging, and brownspots. One month in, a tremendous improvement on texture, redness and still waiting for the sagging but that takes time. Also, thank god I found seba med moisturizer! Unbelievable difference! Go to curology.com and give it a try. I know you will be happy, we sure are. Best of luck
Login to Reply
|  FAQ  | Contact Us  |
Copyright cosdna.com All rights reserved.