Mobile Sign up | Login
Cosmetic Ingredients
These things are good for acne prone skin?
H
2020-07-10 14:02
people liked

Can somebody tell me if these ingredients are good or bad for my acne prone, combination, sensitive skin?

Aqua, Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum

These are the things come from my dermatologist approved tonic.

Last edited: 2020-07-10 14:02

L
2020-07-10 21:22
people liked

Salycilic Acid is very good for acne, because it dissolves oil and excess sebum trapped deep in the pore. Niacinamide is also very good for acne. It improves skin tone and texture, fades dark spots, and has been known to soothe irritation.

l
2020-07-16 04:24
people liked

Salicylic acid breaks me out but everyone’s skin is different so if it works for you keep using it:)

S
2020-08-05 05:41
people liked

Hello!

S
2020-08-05 05:43
people liked

Hello!

S
2020-08-05 05:45
people liked

Hello!
Alcohol is drying and irritating for the skin.
Salicylic acid is great for acne and pimples
Glycerin and Panthenol are hydrating
Centella Asiatica Extract is VERY good for your skin and is rarely found in skincare, even though it is very soothing and hydrating.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (aloe) is also hydrating and soothing for the skin.
Niacinimide is great for oily skin, because it controls the sebum (oil) production , it helps to fade acne scars and makes pores appear smaller.
Parfum (fragrance) is also irittating and has no benefits, and because u have sensitive skin, I would not use this product.

Overall this product is an ok, because it contains alot of alcohol which will be drying for the skin.
Tonic isn‘t a necessary step in a skincare routine, for your acne you can use the cerave acne cream foaming cleanser.
It is very good .

Hope I helped you, have a good day

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.