Mobile Sign up | Login
Looking for something with ceramides!
n
2019-11-29 01:27
people liked

Hello! I have sensitive skin, and now in winter it's hard for me to keep her in good condition despite the fact I have diverse skincare. I think about something with ceramides, long time ago I have one product with them and this is lovely ingredient. Do you recommended any product (especially serum/lotion/essence) with ceramides, with maximum price around 25-27 $? Willingly from Asian market, possible to order on ebay. I want something more natural, without silicones. So far I found Matsuyama Hadauru Moisturizing Infusion Balancing and If I can't find something different, probably I order this one.

Last edited: 2019-11-29 02:38

C
Today 15:07
people liked

In my experience, the StratiaSkin liquid gold moisturizer is just as repairing as the expensive DJ Ceramidin products. I think that may qualify as a “more natural” product. A little went a long way on my face so I never die the 30day subscription, i did the 60 or 90day one.

I haven’t tried it out but I have heard the Mizon Intensive Barrier Cream is really really good. It has ceramides and egf I think. It may not fit your personal tastes as much but i thought it’d be a good idea to mention it since it’s a few dollars less

Last edited: 2019-12-14 15:10

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.