Skincare
Cleansers for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
F
2018-02-02 08:36
people liked

Any face and/or body cleansers that have 0 acne??

Here are some that I have found:
-Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
-Freeman Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask, Scrub, Cleanser
-Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
-Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Bar
-Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser

Last edited: 2018-02-19 03:24

V
2018-02-15 11:49
people liked

The pacifica pineapple cleanse oily skin facewash is new and seems good.

k
2018-02-16 10:04
people liked

I have been searching for the same, and just ordered the Beauty by Earth facial cleanser. The only 1 in the acne category came from canlendula, which is herb that is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. Those all sound like qualities you'd want in an acne fighting product, so I searched for a link between canlendula and acne and apparently it is often used to treat it. I am guessing it's listed as a low factor in the acne category because, as with everything, it could cause a reaction to someone's skin. However, its safe and natural, and since it's the only negative item on the list, I am going to give it a try. I have been using Cetaphil religiously for years, but I still break out frequently no matter what products I use, so maybe using this site as a guide is the answer

You can check it out on their website if you're interested :https://www.beautybyearth.com/product/natural-face-wash/
You can also purchase it on Amazon and read the reviews.

I also ordered their toner and eye cream. I'd be happy to let you know what I think of them once I've used them a few times if you want!

a
sorry, want to respond your information above, information from web "www.skincarisma.com", that product "Beauty by earth" is not acne fungal safe - amandapra 2019-02-01
n
2018-03-08 08:22
people liked

have you tried vanicream? It's super gentle, and none of the (few) ingredients are listed as acne-causing or irritating. It works really well and only costs like 8$. It has been the only cleanser my sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin can tolerate.

H
2018-05-19 01:20
people liked

"Bioactive Skincare Organic Tea Tree Face Wash" has been the best face wash I have ever used and I have super oily and acne prone skin! It has 0 acne causing ingredients and 0 irritant causing ingredients in it! Save your money and buy this one. I kid you not I'm the type of person to have purchased $50 face washes because my skin is so oily and sensitive and acne/oily prone but this one is only $15-$20 depending o n where you buy it.

J
2018-06-02 17:19
people liked

Yes try Vanicream! Is the best and safest. But it is not selling in Singapore and i always have to purchase through amazon plus shipping fee :(

j
2018-07-26 11:29
people liked

Neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser

D
2018-08-02 21:49
people liked

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

T
2018-10-14 12:48
people liked

I have a super sensitive oily skin, so the way I choose skincare product is very carefully, i usually tend to pick up organic products that make sure my skin won't break out. Here are 2 products which ingredient is mild to your skin but still take nice effect:

1. Whamisa Organic Flowers Foaming Gel

It is super mild to sensitive skin but still cleaning so well, and the biggest thing make it my holly rail is it not dry my skin and keep it hydrated

2. Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

It was my past holly rail until I meet Whamisa Organic Flowers Foaming Gel. It cleans so well but sometimes it makes my oily skin feel dry. It's a right product for one who moisturize skin well

Hope you find out your holly face cleanser

P
2021-04-11 08:41
people liked

Please let me know which one is good as I am looking as well thank you

v
2021-04-13 11:48
people liked

goldfaden md detox clarifying facial wash
sebamed antibacterial cleansing foam
differin daily deep cleanser

Last edited: 2021-04-14 12:57

k
2021-04-20 00:06
people liked

I like the new Neutrogena Skin Balancing for Oily Skin in the green bottle. It really seems to help keep my skin moisturized but not oily and it breaks me out less than the Proactiv stuff I was using before.

C
2021-06-18 18:39
people liked

Micellar water by sebamed

C
2021-06-18 18:42
people liked

Sebamed foaming facial soap and the matching face gel have all 0s! My skin has been clearing up well with daily use.

Last edited: 2021-06-18 18:42

M
2021-07-19 15:39
people liked

We can also try the following to reduce acne formations

Avoid prolonged sun exposure and use a sunscreen specifically designed for dry skin(since your skin is dry)
Drink gallons of water
Use only #1 dermatological recommended skin care products specifically designed to resolve acne issues
Do workouts regularly (should sweat)
Don't burst or pop the pimples. Use a soft towel for wiping your face
Wash your face at regular intervals
Do not scrub
Exfoliate once a week
Manage your diet properly- Reduce the intake of more junky and greasy food. Increase the intake of fruits & vegetables

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.