CosDNA > Forum > Skincare Talk > Cleansers for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
Cleansers for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
Login to Reply
Page 1/ 1  (3 records total) 
No Avatar
Faggazoid

2018-02-02 08:36
Any face and/or body cleansers that have 0 acne??

Here are some that I have found:
-Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
-Freeman Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask, Scrub, Cleanser
-Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
-Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Bar
-Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser
Last edited: 2018-02-19 03:24
No Avatar
Vitrification

2018-02-15 11:49
The pacifica pineapple cleanse oily skin facewash is new and seems good.
No Avatar
ktfields22

2018-02-16 10:04
I have been searching for the same, and just ordered the Beauty by Earth facial cleanser. The only 1 in the acne category came from canlendula, which is herb that is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. Those all sound like qualities you'd want in an acne fighting product, so I searched for a link between canlendula and acne and apparently it is often used to treat it. I am guessing it's listed as a low factor in the acne category because, as with everything, it could cause a reaction to someone's skin. However, its safe and natural, and since it's the only negative item on the list, I am going to give it a try. I have been using Cetaphil religiously for years, but I still break out frequently no matter what products I use, so maybe using this site as a guide is the answer

You can check it out on their website if you're interested :https://www.beautybyearth.com/product/natural-face-wash/
You can also purchase it on Amazon and read the reviews.

I also ordered their toner and eye cream. I'd be happy to let you know what I think of them once I've used them a few times if you want!
Page 1/ 1  (3 records total) 
Login to Reply
|  FAQ  | Contact Us  |
Copyright cosdna.com All rights reserved.