Skincare
share your skincare please!
b
2017-09-01 11:24
人推薦此心得

hello i'm a 16 year old with hormonal oily acne-prone skin i've used biore charcoal acne clearing cleanser. it cleared up my skin so well i never used acne spot treatments. my face was clear and smooth especially my cheeks which are my breakout areas. my moisturizer was clean and clear dual action oil free which just left my face neutral. i'd get the occasional hormone or stress break out, but i ran out of my miracle cleanser and started using bores baking soda cleanser, not only did it dry me out my skin but also broke me out!! and usually i don't have sensitive skin. Recently i've changed to YesToTomatoes clear skin face wash the white bottle along with it's moisturizers because they both don't have irritating ingredients nor do they have acne causing ingredients. I also got hayer's witch hazel toner(aloe vera formula) it works like a charm i love it, but the face wash left my face the same and the moisturizer left a vegetable oil residue at the end of the day. I'm either going back to biore or going for Acne Triple Clear™ Bubble Foam Cleanser. But I'm not sure what moisturizer would be good.PLEASE HELP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-09-05 05:11
人推薦此心得

Try the CAUDALIE INSTANT FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER and their Moisturizing Toner. Dont forget to moisturize. You can use the CAUDALIE moisturizer but i heard the Clinique DDMG is really good. Dont forget to always use a sunscreen as well.

2017-09-05 05:13
人推薦此心得

The rule for acne-prone skin is to never use a product meant to treat acne. Always use SUPER gentle products.

e
2018-01-29 14:05
人推薦此心得

Hi! I'm 17 and fought my way with acne since I was 12. Personally, Simple is an amazing and cost-effective brand, I use their foaming cleanser in the summer because it's a little bit drying for me and their moisturizing cleanser in the winter. I also keep their micellar water wipes in my car for pick me up cleanse (I don't wear face makeup & haven't for 2 years now). Mario Badescu is not a brand to be slept on and their facial toners are very good, but their cleansers tend to have too many ingredients for my taste. I love burt's bee sensitive skin moisturizers & I use the night cream exclusively. I found that pure essential oils, from a good well-known brand (ex. YoungLife) have helped my skin a ton. Just do not put pure essentials oils on your face, dilute them with grapeseed oil (grapeseed is also a great moisturizer), do not layer more than 2-3 oils on your face at once, and don't use essential oils everyday! I found that citrus oils (grapefruit & lemon) are antiseptics, great for blackheads and just cleansing in general. Tea Tree, Juniper, Citronella, Eucalyptus, and blends of these are amazing for clearing present acne and prevention, they're antifungals and antibacterials. Lastly, frankincense and lavender are good for healing acne and acne scars. A more organic routine is hard at first to get used to but is so worth it!

K
2018-03-28 17:39
人推薦此心得

My Favorite moisturizer is Botanica Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea, Moisturizer, Oil-Free. l LOVE aloe Vera in my skincare regimen, it’s great for sensitive skin because of the gentle cooling and soothing effects and also calms any redness l tend to have.

l also use the Mario Badescu AHA & ceramide moisturizer 3-5 times a week. It gently (chemically) exfoliates to slough away the dead skin that so easily gets trapped in our pores to combat the nasty comedones that lead to more acne and congested skin.

s
2018-06-04 06:29
人推薦此心得

Hi, I'm 17 I have a oily T zone and I struggle with hormonal acne here and there and some hyperpigmentation in areas that's cleared up allot due to my current skin routine. My current skin routine is a bit long but it works so well! I also use all completely natural products due to the fact i have such sensitive skin and I think it works better for me.
So firstly, I remove any makeup i'm wearing that day using the oil cleansing method using almond oil. Its non comedogenic and takes off everything, then I wipe everything off with warm water and face cloth.
Secondly, I double cleanse using the Beauty by Earth face wash - which is an amazing all natural face wash - and i use a konjac sponge with it sometimes for an extra clean.
I then make DIY micro exfoliant mask that I use everyday:
2 tsp of rice or gram flour
1 tsp of Etheric Kasturi Tumeric
1 tsp honey
and some milk and make it into a paste. This mask improves texture, gets rid of acne and literally all my dark marks its the most important step for me clearing my skin.
I then put that all over my face, and just let it dry for 60-90 minutes while i do homework or clean ect.
I then wash that all off in circular motions like an exfoliant then tone using the Cortas rose water that i put in a spray bottle. We also have loads of aloe vera plants in my house so i just get a piece and rub the gel inside all over my face then lock in the moisture and moisturise using Rosehip oil.

最後編輯時間: 2018-06-04 06:33

M
2018-06-06 12:56
人推薦此心得

I use simple refreshing face wash as a daily cleanser and I use cataphil moisturizer or Naruko moisturizer EX everyday. Thats all

M
2018-06-06 12:58
人推薦此心得

try using eucerin products.

bobabub said:
hello i'm a 16 year old with hormonal oily acne-prone skin i've used biore charcoal acne clearing cleanser. it cleared up my skin so well i never used acne spot treatments. my face was clear and smooth especially my cheeks which are my breakout areas. my moisturizer was clean and clear dual action oil free which just left my face neutral. i'd get the occasional hormone or stress break out, but i ran out of my miracle cleanser and started using bores baking soda cleanser, not only did it dry me out my skin but also broke me out!! and usually i don't have sensitive skin. Recently i've changed to YesToTomatoes clear skin face wash the white bottle along with it's moisturizers because they both don't have irritating ingredients nor do they have acne causing ingredients. I also got hayer's witch hazel toner(aloe vera formula) it works like a charm i love it, but the face wash left my face the same and the moisturizer left a vegetable oil residue at the end of the day. I'm either going back to biore or going for Acne Triple Clear™ Bubble Foam Cleanser. But I'm not sure what moisturizer would be good.PLEASE HELP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我們使用 cookie 來提供並改善我們的服務。如欲使用此站,您需接受 cookies。