Skincare
Diet & Acne.
2018-02-19 12:26
人推荐此心得

Hi everyone! I'm curious about diet and how it affects acne. There's a lot of different information about what causes acne, and certain foods can increase acne according to some sites. Does your acne react to certain foods? What foods are best to cut out?

l
2018-02-24 10:16
人推荐此心得

Because diet doesn't immediately show signs of affecting your acne the way factors such as makeup, dirt, or skincare products do, some argue that it doesn't really have an effect on the overall health of your skin. But this is completely FALSE! Everything you do, including how much water you drink, how much exercise you get, and the quality of what you eat has such a HUGE impact on your skin! It's important to stay hydrated by drinking water. My #1 recommendation is to completely stop drinking sodas and other sugary beverages, and switch them out for water or teas. Also if you consume greasy, fried, or processed food then the health of your skin is going to SHOW that. The best way to help your skin is make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (easier said than done) and assure that you are getting enough protein and antioxidants in your diet. Doing this over a period of time will show signs of positive change in your skin!

2018-03-05 21:32
人推荐此心得

I have read somewhere that if you are doing something wrong with your body, like eating unhealthy foods or having too much stress can show up in your face. Its as if a wake up call or your body telling you to do something.

k
2019-02-25 14:13
人推荐此心得

I just started following Lisa Goodwin’s Pinterest and subscribed to her emails. I’m on this journey of healing from the inside out too! It really does make a difference, but it is very difficult to commit and quit the junk cold turkey

C
2019-04-12 09:55
人推荐此心得

Apparently the food does not influence, unless you have some allergy. the excess of oil is associated with deficiency of linoleic acid.

A
2019-12-18 15:58
人推荐此心得

Reducing my dairy intake really cleared up my skin.

I agree. Since I became vegan (9 years ago) my face looks better from year to year. - Oliwolf 2020-01-05

我们使用 cookie 来提供并改善我们的服务。如欲使用此站,您需接受 cookies。